e-PDF to Image Converter allows you to convert Homepage of e-PDF to Image Converter can tell you more about e-PDF to Image Converter.and conveniently on Windows platforms.
What is TIF/TIFF?
TIF format is high-quality graphics format often used for storing images with many colors, e.g., digital photos etc., which is short for "TIFF". TIF file supports layers and multiple pages. TIFF files can be saved in an uncompressed (lossless) format or may incorporate .JPEG (lossy) compression. They may also use LZW lossless compression, which reduces the TIFF file size, but does not reduce the quality of the image etc. generally.
How to use e-PDF to Image Converter to convert PDF file to TIF file and compress TIF through?
1. Download e-PDF to Image Converter
Please click following icon, then package of e-PDF to Image Converter can be downloaded into your computer.
Then, unzip its content to your computer, thus, e-PDF to Image Converter could be used directly in conversion afterwards.
2. Convert PDF file to TIF file and compress TIF with commands and parameter
Please open Command Prompt window firstly, which is operating environment of commands in Windows systems:
Click Start > select Run > input cmd.exe in edit box of Run > click ok
Then, it is convenient for you to refer to examples below to accomplish your conversion from PDF file to TIF file and compress TIF:
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 2 C:\in2.pdf C:\out2.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 3C:\in3.pdf C:\out3.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 4 C:\in4.pdf C:\out4.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 5 C:\in5.pdf C:\out5.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 6 C:\in6.pdf C:\out6.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 7 C:\in7.pdf C:\out7.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 32773 C:\in8.pdf C:\out8.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 32809 C:\in9.pdf C:\out9.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 88880 C:\in11.pdf C:\out11.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 88882 C:\in12.pdf C:\out12.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 88883 C:\in13.pdf C:\out13.tif
D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe -compress 88884 C:\in14.pdf C:\out14.tif
In the examples above:
- -compress 2: compress TIF with CCITT modified Huffman RLE
- -compress 3: compress TIF with CCITT Group 3 fax encoding (1d)
- -compress 4: compress TIF with CCITT Group 4 fax encoding
- -compress 5: compress TIF with LZW compression
- -compress 6: compress TIF with OJPEG compression
- -compress 7: compress TIF with JPEG DCT compression
- -compress 32773: compress TIF with PACKBITS compression
- -compress 32809: compress TIF with THUNDERSCAN compression
- -compress 88880: compress TIF with 204×98 G4 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88881: compress TIF with 204×196 G4 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88882: compress TIF with 204×98 G3 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88883: compress TIF with 204×196 G3 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88884: compress TIF with CCITT Group 3 fax encoding (2d)
- D:\pdf2image_cmd\pdf2img.exe is directory about “pdf2img.exe” used to run e-PDF to Image Converter
- C:\in..pdf is directory about source PDF file typed for adding PDF for conversion
- C:\out..tif is directory of TIFF file, which is inputted for saving TIFF file
Suppose this e-PDF to Image Converter fascinates you on its powerful function to convert PDF file to TIF file and try e-PDF to Image Converter here. Thank you for your support here!with commands, please do not hesitate to