This article aims to introduce you a great GUI tool – e-PDF to Word Converter which can be used to convert PDF to Word – , singly or .
What is e-PDF to Word Converter?
e-PDF to Word Converter is a professional GUI tool that allows Windows users to convert and singly or in both 32 bits and 64 bits Windows systems. If you are interested in trying e-PDF to Word Converter right now, you can click at here for a free download. If you want to buy e-PDF to Word Converter, you can go to its transaction page directly here.
Why should we choose e-PDF to Word Converter?
- System Requirements: 32 bits and 64 bits Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 systems, minimum 32 MB RAM, Intel Pentium or AMD K6 CPU, essential installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader for preview PDF files
- Support English, French, German, Italian etc. various languages
- Support standard PDF1.8 specification formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0
- Convert PDF to Word – or singly or optionally
- Support maintaining original page layout from PDF to Word of DOC or RTF
- Support adding PDF files of drag and drop conveniently
- Support flexible conversions on entire PDF files or specified page ranges singly or in batches
- Support converting open password protected PDF to Word – PDF to DOC or PDF to RTF singly or in batches smoothly and quickly
- Support extracting text only from PDF to DOC or PDF to RTF singly or in batches accurately
- Support preview of objective Word files of DOC or RTF
- Produced Word files of DOC or RTF from non-scanned PDF files could be edited and searchable flexibly
- Registers enjoy right of all free upgrade in the future
At last, for more doubts on e-PDF to Word Converter and this article which is about a software of converting PDF to Word singly or in batches, please contact our support team or drop your comments here. Thank you for reading this article here.