This article aims to show you a simple way to convert PDF to Word based onwith interface of e-PDF to Word Converter.
The following paragraphs will show you the exact method to convert PDF file to Word based onfile:
1. Please openinterface of e-PDF to Word Converter
2. Please add PDF files for this conversions with this way:
Click Add PDF File(s) > select PDF files in pop dialog box > click Open, or just drag PDF files from a folder and drop them into processing table directly.
3. Please type PDF password of user in edit box PDF Password in order to make e-PDF to Word Converter execute this later.
Fig. GUI interface of e-PDF to Word Converter
4. Please select targeting file type:
There are two selection for you – if you click radio MS Word Document, you will get a conversion fromand objective format will be DOC; if you click radio Rich Text Format, the conversions will be from and objective format will be RTF.
Optionally, to retain original layout from PDF to Word, please click radio Original Layout; to extract text from PDF files to Word files, please click radio Text only.
5. At last, please click Convert in order to select targeting folder and start conversion from PDF file to DOC file or PDF file to RTF file through GUI interface based on PDF password. Then, the objective Word files could be added into targeting folder automatically after the entire conversion.
If you want to know more articles about e-PDF to Word or converting PDF files to Word files, please go to visit our knowledge base. For more concerns about this way to convert PDF file to DOC files or PDF files to RTF files through GUI interface, please contact our support team.